- The first course Technical diver training, this is a exciting yet challenging and fulfilling course where you will start to learn all about technical diving and the skills involved. You will do various academic sessions and 1 session in the pool, plus 4 open water training dives.
- The Pre-requisites for this course are;
- Minimum age of 18yrs.
Certified as a PADI Advanced diver.
Certified as a NITROX diver.
Certified as a DEEP diver, or have documented proof of deep diving.
Have a minimum of 30 logged dives.
- What do I need to start this course
You will need to the Tec Deep crewpack which is available from us, you will also need your own full dive kit which must be of at least a high capacity single cylinder ie 15ltr and a pony of a minimum of 5ltr. Or ideally twin 12ltr cylinders. Your primary regulator must have 2mtr long hose.
- What can I do after completion.
- After successful completion of this course you will be qualified to;
- Use decompression software and dive computers to plan decompression dives.
Do Decompression dives with a maximum of 10 minutes decompression, to a max depth of 40mtr.
Use a single cylinder of decompression gas with a maximum of 50% Oxygen, for conservatism.
- Price is just £275.00, please note this does not include the Tec crewpack that is required, also No gases included
- The 2nd course in your training on your way to becoming a fully qualified Tec 50 diver, during this course you will gain further skills and learn about gas switching accelerated decompression dives with 1 stage cylinder. You will undertake more academic sessions and a further 4 open water training dives.
- The Pre-requisites for enrolling on his course are;
Minimum age of 18yrs.
Certified as a Tec 40 diver.
Be certified as a Rescue diver.
Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, with pre-req's
Must have a current first aid certificate.
- What do I need to start this course;
You will need to meet the pre-requisites listed above.
You will need the Tec Deep crewpack, plus all of your own diving equipment.
Your main cylinders must be a minimum of twin 12s with a isolation manifold and 1 stage/deco cylinder.
There is also a lot of other required equipment needed so please give us a call to discuss this.
- What can I do after completion;
After successful completion of this course you will be qualified to;
Make single and repetitive dives to a maximum depth of 45mtr.
Use a single stage cylinder of any mix of EAN or Oxygen for accelerated decompression.
- Price is just £250.00, no crewpack supplied. Also No gases included.
- This is a add on course to the Tec 45 , you will learn about planning and the safe usage of helium in technical dives using normoxic trimix with a minimum of 21% Oxygen and a maximum of 20% Helium. The ideal blend would be 21%O2 & 20% He, this giving you an equivalent narcotic depth of 34mtrs.
This making you a lot more clearer headed than diving on air at 45mtrs this enabling you to dive in a safer and more alert enviroment.
- What can I do after completion ?
You will be able to purchase Trimix blends up to 20% Helium and perform gas switching limited trimix decompression dives.
You will need to purchase the Tec Trimix manual prior to starting this course.
- Price is just £200,
- Does not include course materials or Gases required.